Treatments offered Dr. Angel Gomez has performed several different surgeries and procedures. To look at some before and after pictures Click Here.
What to pack
In Oaxaca, light clothing is appropriate for almost all occasions. In general, the climate in Oaxaca is warm, except in the City of Oaxaca during the winter months and other areas in the Sierra region, where it is necessary to wear a sweater.
There are some particular customs regarding the “appropriate dress code” for certain circumstances:
• Bathing suits (especially for women) MUST NOT be worn outside the beach or pool area
• Suggestive clothing is not appropriate for small towns or the city
• Shorts or Bermudas must not be worn inside a church
Don’t forget to pack:
• Sun block
• An extra pair of reading glasses or contacts
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Dollar bills (for gratuities)
• Travel documents
• A pocket size Spanish/English dictionary
• First aid kit
• A hat
• Insect repellent
• A flashlight
• A good book
• Small electric devices such as a hair dryer
Note: The electric current in Mexico 110 volts CA same as in the United States and Canada. Visitors from other countries might need an adapter.
• Camera and film
• Extra batteries
• A spirit of adventure and good sense of humour